We provide community-driven support to empower people to live and work more ethically. We’re on a mission to bring together 20,000 change-makers by 2020. Together we can be the change we wish to see in the world. Are you ready to join us?
Ready to find your tribe?
Do you want to...
- Grow a business based on your ethical values?
- Connect with like-minded people and find support?
- Make the world a better place?
Then #EthicalHour is the place for you! Here you’ll find all the inspiration, motivation and support you need to launch and grow your ethical business, live ethically & maximise your positive impact.
#EthicalHour is the world’s first and largest online community for ethically-focused business owners, bloggers and people trying to live more ethically. We value community, collaboration and guilt-free sustainable living. We’re all about celebrating the small steps towards being the change we wish to see.
We’re committed to connecting conscious consumers all around the world. Welcome to the tribe…
What's in it for me?
You know you want to make the world a better place. You want to have a positive impact, to live and work in line with your values. But you can’t do it alone.
#EthicalHour is here to connect you with a tribe of people that share your values, views and desire to improve the world. Together we can be a powerful force for change.
Here you are part of a community and you’ll find practical advice, support and opportunities to help you live and work more ethically. It’s time to reach your potential. Welcome to the tribe…
Across our platform you will find:
– Industry experts sharing advice on living & working more ethically
– Support to grow your ethical business or blog
– The chance to build your brand and maximise your positive impact
– A community and tribe who have your back, lift you up and share your vision for a better world
Think of us as your little black book of ethically living – you have all the resources you need to create the change you wish to see right at your fingertips. Let’s do this!
A few things you might be interested in…
Where to start...
Have a look around and see what we’ve got to offer, or check out some of our most popular posts and resources here:
- Here’s 10 things you need to know before starting an ethical business
- These posts explain what it means to be a responsible business and social enterprise
- Our podcast is full of advice to help you live and work more ethically
Get your #EthicalHour badge
Show people that you’re part of the #EthicalHour tribe by embedding this badge on your website or blog using the code below.