We are #EthicalHour - we connect, motivate and inspire...
Whether you’re looking to attract more customers, change the world in your own way or just make more people aware of what you do – being part of a supportive, like-minded community will help you get there quicker.
At #EthicalHour we’re building an ethical community, facilitating positive change and growing the ethical economy. We connect businesses, bloggers and social enterprises that are ethically-minded and passionate about creating a better world.
Our aims are to:
- Connect ethical businesses and bloggers and generate new opportunities
- Help ethical businesses/brands build their skills and grow
- Help people shop smarter and live more ethically
- Create a powerful global network for positive change
We are bringing together an extensive, international ethical network to connect, collaborate and generate opportunities. Across our platforms, we empower ethical brands to grow bigger and stronger, and we want you to be a part of it!
Who we are...
Together, #EthicalHour is a community of ethically-minded people with a range of passions, goals and expertise. We’re all doing our bit to make the world a better place. #EthicalHour is founded by social entrepreneur and marketer Sian Conway who is passionate about empowering people to reach their full potential and build businesses that they love.
5 ways we can help you for free...
- Take part in an #EthicalHour Twitter chat on Mondays at 8pm (BST)
- Read this blog post about the 10 things you need to know before starting an ethical business
- Read our blog for practical advice on marketing, branding and business growth
- Join our free Facebook Community
- Get FREE online marketing training with our #EthicalHour masterclasses
Want something more personalised?
What we do...
We support businesses and bloggers to connect, grow and maximise their ethical impact. We are an inspirational platform and across our blog and social media we teach key marketing and business skills and connect like-minded people to support each other.