B1G1x ONLINE 2020 – London
In 2017, two of the B1G1 Members came up with an idea:
‘What if B1G1 can inspire more businesses just like TED does, through initiatives run by the community that believe in a common mission and vision?’
That’s how the concept of B1G1x was born. It has since inspired many B1G1 Members around the globe.
B1G1x has moved online for 2020… And we guarantee you have not experienced anything like it.
As always, 100% of the ticket proceeds will be given to B1G1 Worthy Causes, with you helping to decide which ones.
An online event like no other…
Part inspiration, insight and education.
And part friendship, fun and connection.
All brought to you:
- In 2 sections – a B1G1x Conference and a B1G1x’mas Party
- In 2 time zones – London and Sydney
- In 2 formats – live online, with a full set of recordings afterwards
- And all designed to help those in need – since 100% of the ticket proceeds will be given to B1G1 Worthy Causes (with you helping to decide which ones)
In the afternoon you’ll get unique insights from leading B1G1 members, Worthy Causes and other experts, in high energy 17-minute bursts of world-class content followed by small group discussions.
All designed to help you:
- Become even more successful in business and in life
- Have an even more positive impact on the world, and
- Make even better use of your B1G1 membership
- And after a 2 hour break (5:30-7:30PM) for whatever work, personal or family stuff you need to attend to, we’ll get back together for the B1G1 xMas Party.
You’ve never seen anything like the online party we have planned for you in the evening!
We’re keeping the exact details a surprise, but we can promise you:
- Fun, laughter and connection
- Games, challenges and prizes
- Experienced as a big crowd and in small huddles
- With optional (bring your own!) party food and drinks
- And all with a mild Xmassy feeling
- So it will be a brilliant way to start the holiday season off in style.
Best of all, the party will be in two halves – with the organised activities in the first half, and the small group mingling in the second half.
(Of course, the party is entirely optional. So it’s no problem if you don’t attend, or you leave half way through).